Sociating Has a Clear Philosophy: Connecting Students with Peers and Alumni.
Sociating is a trust-based community and believes that your professional relationships are key to your success in your study and in your professional life. Our mission is to help you be more effective in your studies and open doors to opportunities using the relationships you already have. Sociating brings energy and boldness to students, alumni, companies, universities and colleges by building powerful connections.
Sociating helps you stay in touch with valuable contacts and build strong relationships with the people who know your work, research and study results best and who can help you achieve success.
What Is Sociating?
Sociating is an online network of experienced alumni and students from around the world, representing many industries and study interests.
When you join, you create a profile that summarizes your professional and study accomplishments. Your graduate or undergraduate profile helps you find and be found by alumni and peer students. You can add more connections by inviting trusted contacts to join Sociating and connect to you.
Your network consists of your connections, your connections’ connections, and the people they know, linking you to thousands of qualified professionals. Through your network you can:
- Discover inside connections that can help you with your projects, study and research
- Post and distribute your articles, opinions, knowledge and interests
- Find students and alumni with a simular educational background around the world
- Get introduced to others through the people you know
- Start your own professional group of interest
- Promote your research or company with special branding to tools
- Share and sharpen your knowledge and learning
Sociating is free to join. We give you tools for finding and reaching the right people, whether or not they are in your network. And yes we have fun tools too.