If you want to contribute to Project AnalyticAlpha, or when you wish to give feedback or advice, I am very happy to receive your input. Please feel free to contact me. This website is open source, and shares knowledge by connecting people and information for educational purposes only.
This whole website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license.
You are free to:
- Share: copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt: remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
It means you can use this website for educational purposes, and to inquire about permissions and rights to do so, please contact me. It is ethical to seek written permission from me, or make reference to me, as I have also contacted or referenced my cited sources by © to the best of my knowledge.